Professional* - This level of service includes all of the information found in our Standard and Enhanced CPR's plus US Corporate Affiliations, Polical Affiliations, Global Watch lists, licenses and permits, and UCC filings.
The top 4 questions to ask yourself when determining which level of background check to choose:
Enhanced* - This level of service provides you with the all of the features includes in our Standard CPR plus address history, drivers license information, financial history including liens, judgements and bankruptcies.
* Client Profile Reports (CPR'S) are NOT CONSUMER REPORTS and do not constitute a "consumer report" under the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"). This report may not be used solely to determine the eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated under the FCRA. CPR's may be used only in accordance with your User Agreement, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act ("GLBA"), the Driver's Privacy Protection Act ("DPPA") and all other applicable laws. The Client agrees to having knowledge of all applicable laws pertaining to the usage of this data. The customer must accept all responsibility civilly and criminally for any use of the information received from the CPR and to hold the Lycurgus Group LLC harmless. The client must represent and warrant that use of the data via the CPR will not be used solely as the determining factor in establishing an individual’s creditworthiness or eligibility for (i) credit or insurance, or (ii) employment, nor for any other purpose under the FCRA.
We know it's often hard to determine how deep you need to look into a prospective business partner, financial adviser, attorney, doctor, associate, or anyone that you are entrusting with a high degree of responsibility. That's why we offer several Candidate Profile Report options. It is important to note that our CPR is not your standard background check. These reports provide you with a broad overview of the candidate that you are considering.
Our CPR's include all-inclusive, in-depth information about your candidates. You will find a detailed address history with current and previous location information and extensive background information such as criminal history, licenses, professional affiliations, and voter registration information.
Our Executive CPR's also offers records of current and past properties including foreclosures and evictions, and vehicle registrations including descriptions and images. The relationship section shows details about relatives, associates and neighbors with the ability to customize the level and depth of inter-relationships displayed.
You will also notice that our prices are clearly outlined. This provides you with all of the information that you need to make an informed decision as to which service is right for you.
1. What is my level of liability exposure if this candidate proves not to be trustworthy in terms of lawsuits, internal theft, risk to my internal/external assets?
2. Who could potentially be at risk from negative interactions with this candidate (co-workers, patients, children, management)?
3. What is the potential fallout to my organization if this candidate proves to be untrustworthy, such as damage to my organization's reputation, loss of income, or loss of business?
4. What are my total recovery costs if I do not properly vet this candidate?
Standard* - This level of service provides you with the name and address verification, date of birth, and state and local possible criminal matches through our database results.